The previous event in this congress series, RAN'22, was held Virtually on April 04 - 06, 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Wolfgang Ensinger for the paper entitled: “Exotemplate-based Fabrication of 1-dimensional Hybrid Nanostructures for Catalysis and Sensing“
- Farinaz Jonidi Shariatzadeh for the paper entitled: “Responsive Nanoparticles for Triggered Delivery of Anti-scar Drug to the Burn Wound“
- Anais Colibaba for the paper entitled: “In Silico Characterization of Nanomaterials“
- Khaled M. Amin for the paper entitled: “Self-supported LDH-decorated Nanotube Networks as 3D Platforms for Electrochemical Applications“
- Ali Asram Sagiroglu for the paper entitled: “Solid Lipid Nanoparticles for Ocular Delivery of Posaconazole: Design, Optimization and Evaluation“
- Marta Sevieri for the paper entitled: “Indocyanine Green-Loaded Ferritin Nanoparticles for Intraoperative Detection of Cancer Tissue“
- Amod Kulkarni for the paper entitled: “Nanobody Based Nanosystems to Contend Neisseria meningitidis and West Nile Virus“
RAN'22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN'22) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.