The previous event in this congress series, RAN, was held on April 10 - 12, 2018, in Budapest, Hungary. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Jude Akinyelu, for the paper entitled: " Folic Acid-Conjugated Chitosan Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles for Targeted Delivery of 5-Fluorouracil in Breast Cancer " ;
- Dr. Samir Belkhiri, for the paper entitled: " Synthesis and Characterisation of Fe-MW Carbon Nanotubes – Nanocrystalline NaY Zeolite " ;
- Yu-Jin Choi, for the paper entitled: " Fabrication of Actuating and Rewritable Film by Self-Assembled Hierarchical Superstructures " ;
- Birnur Cömez, for the paper entitled: "Characterization and Stability of Long siRNA Loaded-Chitosan Nanoparticles" ;
- Lorenzo David, for the paper entitled: " Gold Nanoparticles Conjugated to Encapsulated 5-Fluorouracil Cationic polymers and their Efficiency as Drug Delivery Vehicles " ;
- Dr. Nokuk Park, for the paper entitled: "Effect of Mn-Based Additive for Enhancing Stability of Cu-Based Oxygen Carriers for CLC Process" ;
- Nadia Sid, for the paper entitled: " Development and Demonstration of Highly Insulating, Construction Materials from Bio-Derived Aggregates " ;
- Dr. Sujittra Srisung, for the paper entitled: "Specific and Structural Study of Cu(II), Na(I) and CuNPs on Picolinic Acid Ligand" ;
- Dr. Marta Truffi, for the paper entitled: " MAdCAM-1 Nanotargeting Uncovers Bowel Inflammation Foci in Experimental Model of Colitis " ;
RAN'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.