The previous event in this congress series, RAN, was held Virtually on June 14 - 16 2021. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Dr. Wolfgang Ensinger for the paper entitled: "A New Generation of Biomolecular Sensors Based on Polymeric Ion Conducting Nanopores for Medical Diagnostics"
- Dr. Josef Jampilek for the paper entitled: "Impact of Nanoparticles on Bacteria and Mycobacteria"
- Wenhao Cheng for the paper entitled: "Impact of Nanoparticles on Bacteria and Mycobacteria"
- Martin Christoph Scheuerlein for the paper entitled: "Electroless Nano-Plating in Ion-track Etched Polymers: Iridium- and Bismuth-coated Membranes for Catalysis and Sensing Applications"
- Mateusz Pawlaczyk for the paper entitled: "Investigation of the Metal Cations Adsorption Selectivity Using Nanocavities-Rich Polyamine-Cross-Linked PMVEAMA"
RAN 2021 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 6th World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN 2021) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.