RAN is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the field of nanotechnology. The congress is composed of 5 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 5 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ICNNFC'19 - 4th International Conference on Nanomaterials, Nanodevices, Fabrication and Characterization
ICNB'19 - 4th International Conference on Nanobiotechnology
ICNMS'19 - 4th International Conference on Nanotechnology Modeling ans Simulation
ICNEI'19 - 4th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Environmental Issues
NDDTE'19 - 4th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. .
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Prof. Wolfgang Ensinger as the Congress Chair the 4th World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN'19).