IMPORTANT: We have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming congress regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a result, we have made the decision to hold the 7th World Congress on Recent Advances in Nanotechnology (RAN'21) virtually on October 17 – 19, 2021. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the congress including all accepted papers and extended abstracts prior to the virtual congress. This is to make sure that we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the congress proceedings.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral presentations should prepare a recorded video presentation or PowerPoint slides with voice and submit it to the congress administrator (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to the congress.
- Oral Presentations : 15 minutes of a recorded video presentation (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx)
- Poster Presentations: There are two options. First, authors can prepare a recorded short video presentation which can be either 3-5 minutes of a recorded video (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx). Second option is to prepare a virtual poster (jpeg/pdf) which includes following: brief abstract, background, problem statements, results and discussions. In this case, recorded voice is not necessary.
All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
RAN is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the field of nanotechnology. The congress is composed of 2 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 2 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
This Nanotechnology Congress 2021 will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. .
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
Dr. Daria Andreeva
National University of Singapore, Singapore
ICNNFC'21 Keynote Speaker