For authors and participants who are not able to attend the physical congress due to travel restrictions, visa issues and other personal reasons, we offer an opportunity to attend the congress and present their work virtually.
The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
RAN is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the field of nanotechnology. The congress is composed of 2 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 2 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome. .
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.